So, the lovely Life is Bello! has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you very much, I’m really pleased you’re a fan of Angry Blonde. I’m not sure where I’m going with this blog but I’m just excited to connect with like minded people; For some reason it can be hard to open up to people we’ve known for years, people we see everyday, people who already think they know us.
As a newcomer to the blogosphere, I hadn’t heard of this until now, so I’m going to do a little copy and pasting from lifeisbello to explain:
The liebster award is a marvellous little thing that connects bloggers and audiences alike for blogs that have less than 200 followers…
So, onto how it works:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Seems like a nice way to show support to the blogs we enjoy! Here are my answers:
- What/who inspires you the most?
I’m inspired by everybody I meet. We all bring something different to the table, we all have our individual strengths and we’ve all overcame hardships. Although I don’t show it anywhere near often enough, I find something inspiring and admirable in every one of my friends, family and colleagues. And now I’m finding a whole online community of bloggers who inspire me with their honesty and rawness.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
This changes with my moods. I quickly typed up my answer late last night when I would have liked to be sitting in a particular spot on the grass out the front of Sacre Coeur in Paris, looking out across the sea of city lights. But today I’d go to Budapest to spend the weekend in a very luxurious apartment. It’s a toss up between somewhere familiar and somewhere brand new.
3. What could you absolutely not live without?
Passion. And sushi.
4. Cats or dogs?
5. What is/would be your signature song?
Oh this is a tough one. Honestly, the first few that spring to mind, when I consider the lyrics, are too fucked up to share with you. Let’s say I’m still trying to figure this one out.
6. What’s your favourite season and why?
Autumn. Cold, crisp nights, crunchy leaves, scarves, boots, hot chocolate, candy apples, Hallowe’en, fireworks, sparklers… There’s always a feeling in the autumn air like something could happen. New beginnings. Autumn is my spring.
7. What do you value most in a person?
I value different traits in each of the people closest to me, it’s hard to pick just one. Trust, I suppose. Trust and loyalty.
8. What would you say is your best quality?
Eh… I throw a good punch?
9. If money was no object, what would you do?
Whatever the fuck I feel like! And spoil my parents like crazy. They deserve it.
10. Sweet or savoury?
11. swanky apartment in the city or cosy cottage in the country?
Swank in the city.
Here are my nominees:
And here are my questions! I’m looking forward to reading your answers 🙂
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to somewhere or to someone?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Are you currently in love?
- A memory that always cheers you up?
- Do you think you could kill somebody (with a reason to, obviously)?
- Favourite food?
- Are you a jealous person?
- Sex or money?
- Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
- What has held you back most from doing/being what/who you want in life?
- Something you hate about yourself?
Away you go x